[2.0.1] - 10-12-2020
- Configure rounding precision for percentages & decimals
- Truncate labels to prevent overlapping
[2.0.0] - 10-12-2020
- Tableau Actions
- Highlighting (double click a node)
- Improved UI en animations
- Changed UX, analysing is easier
- Added 'Clear All' button to remove all drill downs
[1.2.3] - 28-01-2021
- Fixed typo
- Changed billion from G to B
[1.2.2] - 10-12-2020
- Fixed issue where popup was not triggered when using dual axis worksheets.
[1.2.1] - 01-12-2020
- Show Drill down tree in a popup after a mark selection in any sheet you configured. This saves lots of space on the dashboard! Put Drill down tree on a separate screen and use any sheet in your dashboard to view data with the Drill down tree.
[1.2.0] - 26-10-2020
- You can now vertically scroll in the viz. This allows infinity drill down actions!
- Explore the 'Other' node. You can either find which members are inside the 'Other' group AND you can even drill down like you are used to on the 'Other node. Together with vertical scrolling you can now do a much deeper analysis of your data.
- IE11 Compatibility
- IE11 compatibility
- Fixed bug where labels where not showing by default (and throwing error);
- Added event listeners for mark selections, make sure to reload the extension ONCE after setup before the event listeners are active.
- Added event listeners for parameter changes, make sure to reload the extension ONCE after setup before the event listeners are active.
[1.1.0] - 28-04-2020
- Several security improvements to the sourcecode. If you experience issues please contact us at email@example.com
[1.0.1] - 30-03-2020
- Extension will now throw an error when the worksheet name has changed or the worksheet is removed from the dashboard.
[1.0.0] - 07-02-2020
- Initial Release version 1.0