[1.8.4] - 27-11-2020
- Barcodes! You can format a column as a barcode. The text will be translated into a barcode font.
[1.8.3] - 24-09-2020
- Fixed print button not visible in cards layout configuration
[1.8.2] - 09-09-2020
- Custom card content support! You can now customize the card content the way you are used to in Tableau. Custom card content support free text input & HTML tags. Use HTML tags like: <pre>br, H1, H2, a, img, and more...</pre> Please provide feedback!
[1.8.1] - 03-09-2020
- Printing: Added a print button option to print the extension (e.g. PDF)
[1.8.0] - 20-08-2020
- Format Measures and Dimensions, you now have more freedom over formatting like you are used to in Tableau, choose between Numbers, Percentages, Prefix, Suffix, Display Units and more!
- Rename header columns, change the name of a header when you are using the Table view. Rename headers like SUM(SALES) to Sales.
- New action type: Highlight action, with this action type you can highlight marks in a target sheet. The highlight action can trigger a normal Tableau Dashboard Action which you can configure the way you want. This feature therefore enables dashboard actions from extensions to different dashboards.
- Improved Table and Cards layout! Now embedding the power of CSS and flex-box giving you as a user more control over the amount of columns.
- You can specify the column width per column when using Table Layout.
- New padding and margin options, we also removed the dropdown feature so you have more freedom to choose wether you need 10px or 20% margin.
- Added extra check for image height when no image is found resulting in a more consistent look and feel.
[1.7.0] - 22-04-2020
- Several security improvements to the sourcecode. If you experience issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enable or disable tooltip option
- Improved font sizing on retina screens
- Images will now show 'image' when no image is found instead of a broken image icon.
[1.6.0] - 30-03-2020
- Parameter Actions! You can now use Parameter Actions when clicking on 1 or more PictureThis images.
- Better error handling for editing tooltips.
[1.5.6] - 11-02-2020
- Sorting on dates won't crash extension anymore.
[1.5.5] - 11-02-2020
- Configure Table width. When your PictureThis table is larger than the container it will show a horizontal scrollbar. This helps building larger tables. Leave the input field empty to autosize the table to 100% width.
[1.5.4] - 29-01-2020
- Fixed bug where URL actions where not working
[1.5.3] - 06-01-2020
- Added configurable option for showing table headers.
[1.5.2] - 11-12-2019
[1.5.1] - 04-12-2019
- Added default tabs structure.
- Added about tab with changelog.
[1.5.0] - 29-11-2019
- Added changelog.
- Added Vue-loader for vue components support.
- Removed personal photo's from the footer.
- Changed default AppsforTableau footer via @tableau-extensions.
- Updated titles to PictureThis.
[1.4.0] - 13-10-2019
- We have tweaked the layout engine of PictureThis enabling a more Tableau Table layout with images.
- Cards Layout
- Table Layout
- Row Banding
- More formatting options for Cards and Table layout
- Text Align
- Font Size
[1.3.1] - 05-07-2019
- Event listeners for parameters
[1.3.0] - 12-05-2019
- Tooltip behaviour is improved
- Added registration page in free version
[1.2.4] - 01-03-2019
We have added the option to add Tooltips to your PictureThis visual! You can use dimensions, measures and free text to customize the tooltip.
We did not include changelog before 2019.