[4.1.0] - 07-10-2021
- Fixed animation circle colors on Tableau Desktop for windows.
- Added option to set the default animation duration.
- Added option to change the duration of the animation in the analytics pane.
- Added option to animate cases if no end time is available.
- Fixed animation circles moving over the happypath instead of the actual paths.
- Fixed bug where empty datasheet would crash Process Mining.
- Added message when trying to load too many data.
- Fixed bug where decreasing animation speed would actually increase the animation speed.
- Fixed bug where sorting of the variants graph was not working properly.
- Fixed bug for resizing Process Tree when dashboard resizes.
[4.0.4] - 13-09-2021
- Allow variants to change on filtering.
- Skip NULL values detection for duration links.
- Dashboard actions cannot filter on datasheet.
- Added slider for minimum animation time between activities.
- Added messages on missing columns (case id, activity columns).
[4.0.3] - 07-09-2021
- Improved Animations formatting:
- Color circles
- Size circles
- Improved calculation of animations circle sizes
[4.0.0] - 19-07-2021
Major update with new features!
Enterprise: this update has breaking changes because of a new data structure. It might not be compatible with your current version. Please test your dashboards before upgrading your production environment.
- New data structure. You do not require an Activities datasheet anymore.
- New! Variants
- New Powertools tab with lots of new analytics possibilities
- Improved start - end node labels (depending on selected kpi)
- Added a 'Reverse Data order' option if data looks reversed in extension
- Added waiting time KPI for paths
- Added weeks to time format
- Fixed bug where duration or waiting time was exactly 3600 seconds not showing proper format
- Added custom measure analytics
- Added custom measure aggregation in Powertools bar
- Added measure format options
- Fixed formatting bugs
- Improved time format (year, months and week format is now included)
- When not using end-date the start date from previous row will be used.
- Added a powertools configuration bar for more control
- Moved buttons to powertools bar
- Measure Formatting is back and better!
- Added message to sort data properly
- Added printing option to Analytics Bar
- Animations! Show case animations through the process map!
- Fixed bug where dashboard actions where not filtering all cases in specific situations like the last activity or a case with only 1 activity
- Rerendering Process Map when hiding menu bar and/or Analytics Bar
- Major Performance improvements
- Upgraded to Extensions API V1.5
- Please use Tableau 2021.2 to enjoy the most of this performance update.
- Changed string values from formattedValue to value. Therefore we do not support Tableau aliases anymore. The benefit is a 30-40% performance improvement on Tableau 2021.2
- Select 1 or more variants to filter, use All and None filter buttons to quickly filter
- Improved formatting with negative values
[3.0.1] - 28-04-2021
- Fixed bug with cases having only 1 activity not showing all start and end lines
[3.0.0] - 22-04-2021
- Dashboard Actions. You can now add 1 or more dashboard actions.
- Parameter Actions. You can now add 1 or more parameter actions.
- Font color for the links.
- Match with the link color
- Define a custom color
- Links coming from Start or going to End are now also clickable and usable with Dashboard Actions
- Added a new option under 'General Format' to reset the view after data is changed.
- Added a new button in the top right to reset the position of the visual to 'Entire View'.
[2.8.1] - 23-03-2021
- New enterprise and share build process
[2.8.0] - 17-02-2021
- Change color palette of Happy Path nodes. Make the happy path stand out more
- Extended happy path to include 'Start' and 'End' node.
- You can now use Count(distinct) as a measure aggregation type on links.
- Added labels to links from start to nodes and nodes to end.
[2.7.0] - 09-02-2021
- Removed duplicated line to end node
- New number formatting features
- Improvements to happy path
- Improvements to end nodes
- Improvements to layout of graph
- Improvements to caching
- Trim default values
[2.6.0] - 17-09-2020
- Improved node labels to be more customizable.
- Fixed decimals for node
- Added more detail to time labels.
- Added all start and end nodes into graph.
[2.5.4] - 08-05-2020
- Fix values that are
- Link connection names are not properly escaped. Fix introduced in
2.5.2 applies here.
[2.5.3] - 05-05-2020
- Fixed happy path none-dashedlines generation.
- Fixed scenario's where latency bugged applied filters.
- Improved data filter nodes and/or links worksheets.
- Changed start node layout.
- Changed default number format.
- Improved generation of ProcessMining visual on filter change.
[2.5.2] - 04-05-2020
- Fix bug for nodes named with other characters then
[2.5.1] - 28-04-2020
- Several security improvements to the sourcecode. If you experience issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
<!-- - More improvements to filters bugging the extension. -->
[2.5.0] - 14-04-2020
- Improvements to filtering, extension wasn't showing correct data when you where using dashboard actions or Tableau filters.
- More happy path layout configuration options like:
- Multiple start nodes
- Multiple end nodes
- Show / Hide happy path when filtering (dashboard actions or Tableau filters)
[2.0.0] - 23-03-2020
- Official release of ProcessMining for Tableau