[2.8.0] - 17-02-2021
- Change color palette of Happy Path nodes. Make the happy path stand out more
- Extended happy path to include 'Start' and 'End' node.
- You can now use Count(distinct) as a measure aggregation type on links.
- Added labels to links from start to nodes and nodes to end.
[2.7.0] - 09-02-2021
- Removed duplicated line to end node
- New number formatting features
- Improvements to happy path
- Improvements to end nodes
- Improvements to layout of graph
- Improvements to caching
- Trim default values
[2.6.0] - 17-09-2020
- Improved node labels to be more customizable.
- Fixed decimals for node
- Added more detail to time labels.
- Added all start and end nodes into graph.
[2.5.4] - 08-05-2020
- Fix values that are
- Link connection names are not properly escaped. Fix introduced in
2.5.2 applies here.
[2.5.3] - 05-05-2020
- Fixed happy path none-dashedlines generation.
- Fixed scenario's where latency bugged applied filters.
- Improved data filter nodes and/or links worksheets.
- Changed start node layout.
- Changed default number format.
- Improved generation of process mining visual on filter change.
[2.5.2] - 04-05-2020
- Fix bug for nodes named with other characters then
[2.5.1] - 28-04-2020
- Several security improvements to the sourcecode. If you experience issues please contact us at email@example.com
<!-- - More improvements to filters bugging the extension. -->
[2.5.0] - 14-04-2020
- Improvements to filtering, extension wasn't showing correct data when you where using dashboard actions or Tableau filters.
- More happy path layout configuration options like:
- Multiple start nodes
- Multiple end nodes
- Show / Hide happy path when filtering (dashboard actions or Tableau filters)
[2.0.0] - 23-03-2020
- Official release of Process Mining for Tableau