[2.4.1] - 21-12-2021
- Zoom function for the organization chart
Now it is possible to zoom in and out of the organization chart and to move it around the screen with the mouse.
[2.4.0] - 08-12-2021
- New Visual: Waterfall Chart
- Create a beautiful waterfall chart with subtotals in seconds with our latest addition! A waterfall chart shows a running total as values are added or subtracted. It's useful for understanding how an initial value (for example, net income) is affected by a series of positive and negative values.
- 3 powerfull ways of creating a waterfall:
- 1 measure analyses, show the trend of a measure across categories and/or time.
- 2 measure analyses, show difference between Actual Sales and Budget Sales
- N measure analyses, show how a measure is built up from different measures, like Gross Sales -> Net Sales using Measure names / Measure values
- Fixed font size config option for all visuals
- Optimized the default color palette to align Tableau.
[2.3.1] - 29-11-2021
Added zoom functionality to sankey-diagram, now the diagram zoom and drag interaction for a better use experiance
Added zoom reset button on top right and top left corner. The button is visible when hovering over the top corners. If not clicked, the button dissapears in 3 seconds.
Bug fix and Improved positioning of header labels.
Bug fix and improved positioning of lengend position top and bottom.
Improved spacing of lables.
[2.3.0] - 27-09-2021
- Config - Improved conditional rendering of settings. Only settings applicable to the selected visualization will be visible in the config panel.
- RadarChart Improvements -
- A new trigger to dashboard action has been added to the Radar Chart. Now you can click on individual nodes to filter the data.
- Previous filter/selection on node groups remains the same. When you click on the area of radar you can select and filter on the node group.
- Improved customization of labels. Now you can customize the font size and colour of the axis and labels separately.
[2.2.4] - 22-09-2021
- Code cleanup
- Fixed Chord Diagram bug showing incorrect values
- Fixed a bug causing double rendering
[2.2.3] - 23-08-2021
[2.2.2] - 30-07-2021
Bugfix - Disappearing labels
Change/Improvement - Label position
[2.2.1] - 23-07-2021
Bug - sankey color assignment fixed
[2.2.0] - 07-06-2021
- Dashboard actions allow you to add multiple actions to Sankey Diagrams. Supported actions are: filter actions and parameter actions. Both are supported on nodes as well as on links.
- On radar chart, the 'color by' option has been removed. The radar chart will always color to the selected dimension.
- When using radar chart with a legend, you can now click an item in the legend to highlight it in the viz.
- When adding new items to the viz using the new color system, colors are automatically assigned instead of being black.
[2.1.2] - 28-05-2021
- Fixed a bug where dimensions were not shown properly for new color system on Radar Chart
- Fixed a bug where color legend did not show properly for new color system on Radar Chart
[2.1.1] - 29-04-2021
- When no data is present to display a visualisation (for example, when a filter is excluding all values) the visualisation will not show. Instead, it'll display an informative message.
- Bug fixed where headers could appear in the middle of a Sankey diagram.
- Improved appearance of legend header and Sankey header.
[2.1.0] - 30-03-2021
- New color formatting! You now have the option to use a completely renewed color system. Instead of filling a list with colors and have them randomly assigned to dimensions and measures, the new color formatting let's you assign colors to specific members.
- New legend options. You now have the ability to show a legend for all visualisations. In addition, a new legend tab in the configuration panel let's you configure the legend to your needs.
- Scale legend for Sankey. Instead of the standard color legend, Sankey and Circular Sankey have the option to display a scale legend that shows the value of the scale of the bars and links.
[2.0.3] - 23-03-2021
- New enterprise and share build process
[2.0.2] - 23-11-2020
- Improved build process
- Sankey Diagram: major improvements to visualising NULL values. You can now include null values and visualize flows from column 1 to column 4 with nulls in columns 2 and 3. Also nodes can now start at different levels and end at different levels. Use the 'Hide Nulls' settings to show or hide null values!
[2.0.1] - 15-09-2020
- Fix for labels not showing on browsers in certain situations.
[2.0.0] - 29-06-2020
Format Measures! You now have more freedom over measure formatting like you are used to in Tableau, choose between Numbers, Percentages, Prefix, Suffix, Display Units and more!
Custom label support! You can now customize labels in visuals the way you are used to in Tableau. Custom labels support free text input & HTML tags. Use HTML tags like: <pre>br, H1, H2, a, img, and more...</pre> This new feature is currently only released for the Sankey Diagrams and will follow in other visuals soon. Please provide feedback!
Font colors for links and nodes
We have added more features to the Sankey Diagrams:
- Sankey Diagram Header to show dimension names above the Sankey
- Sankey Diagram Node sorting
- Sankey Diagram Link sorting
- Sankey Diagram support for custom labels!
- Enable / Disable individual labels
- Improved stability of Tooltips.
[1.9.8] - 08-05-2020
- Added new iteration option for network diagram when animations are disabled. Lowering this value can improve performance drastically.
[1.9.7] - 20-04-2020
- Several security improvements to the sourcecode. If you experience issues please contact us at email@example.com
- Changed watermark
- Changed trial message
[1.9.6] - 26-03-2020
- Added support for labels in 'Sunburst New'
[1.9.4] - 31-01-2020
- Bug with dynamic Radar Chart axis
[1.9.3] - 30-01-2020
- Added support for fixed dynamic axises.
- Added number input for properties.
- Added negative number support on axises.
- Fixed bug SVG export not triggered.
[1.9.2] - 03-12-2019
- Added changelogs.
- Added new default Tableau UI style tabs.
[1.9.0] - 28-10-2019
- Added sandbox parameters.
- Added release date to package.json.
- Improved UX in configuration.
- Changed default font to Arial and added fallback fonts.
[1.8.0] - 01-10-2019
- You can now choose a font color you like
- 4 new visuals
- Chord Diagram
- Ridgeline Plot
- Venn Diagram
- Circular Sankey Diagram
- Improvements to visual engine
[1.7.0] - 01-07-2019
- Unified color usage for fonts in all visualizations
- Colors not updating when adding a dark background
- You can now use the extension in presentation mode with creator license
[1.6.0] - 01-05-2019
- Register page in the free version of ShowMeMore
- Sorting: You can now sort your nodes on:
- Node Names (asc)
- Node Names (desc)
- Compatibility issues with IE11 not loading chunks
- We are still working on the Circular Sankey, it is getting closer to release.
[1.5.0] - 01-04-2019
We are working on Circular Sankey Diagrams which will be a new visual coming to ShowMeMore! We also allow a different way of data preparation that makes the circular (red strokes) Sankey flow possible.
Data will have to be prepared like this:
[Source] – [Target] – [Measure] A -> B -> 5
B -> C -> 10
B -> A -> 1
- New color mode: Color By Dimension
- Text Wrap: Text will now wrap nicely when labels are enabled and positioned inside the node
We have added new customization options to the Radar Chart:
- Change Tick Marks
- Background Opacity (%)
- Axis Opacity (%)
- Area Opacity (%)
- Circles Radius (px)
- Stroke width (px)
- Fixed: no default selected format options
- Fixed: Fallback fonts for Mac OSX.
- Fixed: Measures not working when changing your Tableau Language on Server or Desktop
- We improved the layout of our free Trial.
[1.4.0] - 01-03-2019
This week we introduced a massive update to the Sankey Diagram! The Sankey Diagram is one of the most popular visuals of ShowMeMore and therefore we want to make it even better.
- Improved Coloring methods
- Color Links as From -> To Gradient
- Color Links based on From
- Color Links based on To
- No color (light gray)
- Link transparancy
- Change the width of the nodes
- Vertical padding of the nodes
- Horizontal padding of the nodes
- Node transparancy
- Toggle Borders
- Toggle Labels
- Labels position
[1.3.0] - 01-01-2019
New Visual: Sunburst 2.0
Last week we made improvements to the Sunburst graph. These improvements did also change the default layout of the current Sunburst graph. Therefore we decided to introduce it as a seperate new visual. Both visuals will be maintained and updated as you are used to.
In this update we enable the feature to edit tooltips! It was the most requested feature since the launch of ShowMeMore and we are very proud to release it now.
We already introduced dashboard actions for the Sankey Diagram and Orgchart. But we are proud to announce that dashboard actions are now working for all visuals of ShowMeMore! Go check it out and create beautiful dashboards with ShowMeMore Dashboard Actions!
- We added a lot of new features to the orgchart to make it customizable.