[2.2.0] - 14-07-2021
- Enable Performance booster option. Because the new Extensions API v1.5 performance feature is not working well for SSAS cubes we have made the performance boost an optional feature you need to enable. Find it under the Appearance tab at the top!
- New dimension style: HTML, display column as raw HTML. You can format the content of the cell with HTML!
- Fixed sorting measures with null values
- Use custom font color with conditional formatted backgrounds for measures and calculations. Sometimes the automatically calculated text color was not readable enough.
[2.1.1] - 24-06-2021
- Manual pagination size. Or leave empty for automatic pagination size
[2.1.0] - 22-06-2021
- Major Performance improvements
- Upgraded to Extensions API V1.5
- Please use Tableau 2021.2 to enjoy the most of this performance update.
- Changed string values from formattedValue to value. Therefore we do not support Tableau aliases anymore. The benefit is a 30-40% performance improvement on Tableau 2021.2
[2.0.3] - 05-05-2021
- Added a 'Refresh data' menu item in the context menu. This triggers a refresh of the data in the table.
- Allow multiple rows to be selected with clicks: If you click to select one row and then click to select another row, the first row will stay selected as well. Clicking a selected row in this mode will deselect the row. This is useful for touch devices where Ctrl and Shift clicking is not an option.
- Removed deprecated row banding feature.
[2.0.2] - 30-04-2021
- Slightly changed the appearance tab options order
- Added option to hide to parent row when group is expanded. Saves space and aligns better with Tableau hierarchies. You can find the option under Appearance -> Grouping Options.
- Added option to hide the number of rows counter behind a group row
[2.0.1] - 29-04-2021
- Clear selection, right click on any cell in the table and select 'clear selection'. This will deselect any range selection and/or checked checkbox.
- Exclude parameters from parameter event listeners. Select any parameter to be excluded from the event listener. This enables multiple SuperTables on the dashboard without the parameter updates are interfering with each other.
[2.0.0] - 07-04-2021
- We have added multilanguage support for Tableau server/online. You can now develop AND use the extension in any language! It keeps working when opening the extension on a Tableau server/online with a different locale.
[1.19.6] - 25-03-2021
- Fixed suppress column in sidebar
[1.19.5] - 23-03-2021
- New enterprise and share build process
[1.19.4] - 02-02-2021
- Added new feature: Only show SuperTables in a popup when the datasheet contains data.
- Improved build process
[1.19.3] - 24-12-2020
- Fixed word wrapping not wrapping full words
- Added 2 event listeners to improve auto row height with images:
- Scrolling: whenever you scroll in the grid, SuperTables will recalculate the height of the displayed rows. This is delayed by 200ms for performance benefits
- Data Changed: whenever you use Tableau filters to update the datasheet, SuperTables will recalculate the row height
This is delayed by 200ms for performance benefits
[1.19.2] - 10-12-2020
- Fixed issue where popup was not triggered when using dual axis worksheets.
[1.19.1] - 04-12-2020
- Fixed dynamic row height and dynamic column header height after last major update.
[1.19.0] - 27-11-2020
- Upgraded internal core to 24.0.0 fixing lots of bugs under the hood.
- Beautiful new modern theme
- Support for RTL languages
- Improved UI
- Pivot mode: Improvements, bugfixes and extra features such as row totals
- Calculations now supports bar chart backgrounds
[1.18.5] - 24-11-2020
- Fixed a bug where timestamps were interpreted with an hour offset on the last day of DST
[1.18.4] - 10-11-2020
- Show SuperTables in a popup after a mark selection in any sheet you configured. This saves lots of space on the dashboard! You can use SuperTables to act as a 'more context' popup to display underlying data. Put SuperTables on a separate screen and use any sheet in your dashboard to view data in more detail.
[1.18.3] - 27-10-2020
- You can now use mathematical operators in your fieldnames with SuperTables calculations. For example: SUM(Sales / Division A)
[1.18.2] - 07-09-2020
- New configuration - show or hide columns and/or filters panel in the sidebar.
- New configuration for event listeners:
- Update on a mark selection in the datasheet
- Update when the value of a parameter changes
- Update when any Tableau filter or Dashboard action changed the datasheet
- Improvements to copy with headers.
- Dates are now getting properly exported when using the copy / exporting feature.
[1.18.1] - 24-08-2020
- Added a Date format field on the actions tab. Dashboard actions and parameter actions will work more reliable.
[1.18.0] - 20-07-2020
- Pagination support. By enabling this SuperTables will automatically show as many rows in each page as it can fit.
- Totals and subtotals. Add extra analytics to your table with the new totals and subtotals feature.
- Localization. You can now translate all strings in the front-end by using this enterprise only feature. Users will experience a native language interface.
- Custom CSS. You can now tweak the layout of the extension by using custom css.
[1.17.1] - 09-07-2020
- Removed the 'Reset Columns' button from the context menu. It was confusing and didn't work properly.
- Removed the 'Reset State' button from the row context menu. It was confusing and didn't work properly.
[1.16.8] - 14-05-2020
- Bugfix where exporting was not working when not using truncatedValues
[1.16.7] - 11-05-2020
- Truncate values: We have added the ability to truncate values if they reach a certain value. For example truncate percentages higher than 100% to 100% and if percentages go below 0% truncate the value 0%.
- You can configure truncating by using the new 'Truncate values above and/or below' checkbox on Measures and Calculations.
- Improvements to configuration UI (alignments)
- Calculation names now properly show in configuration UI
[1.16.6] - 30-04-2020
- Group on image column.
- New restriction: User can Anonymize
[1.16.5] - 30-04-2020
[1.16.4] - 20-04-2020
- Several security improvements to the sourcecode. If you experience issues please contact us at email@example.com
[1.16.3] - 02-04-2020
- Improved image column layout control and description.
- Bugfix where calculation names where not editable.
[1.16.2] - 17-03-2020
- You can now rename all headers! Before this was only possible for calculations.
[1.16.1] - 17-03-2020
- FIX: SuperTables reloading bug on Tableau Server when filtering or sorting for end-users. This was due to a writing issue and is fixed!
[1.16.0] - 16-03-2020
You can now use inline images! To use this feature you need a column with a URL to an image. Add this column to the datasheet and configure the dimension type from text to image. Add an maximum width and you are done! Make sure to add it through the columns sidebar to your SuperTable.
Conditional Formatting for measures now supports bar charts. You can color the background of the cell as a bar chart for a better visual understanding of the value. Calculated fields are not supported yet.
[1.15.3] - 09-03-2020
- Date and Datetime now look better when exporting to Excel
[1.15.2] - 06-03-2020
- Grouped column is now also saved in the state
[1.15.1] - 05-03-2020
- Improved conditional formatting on grouped column
[1.15.0] - 03-03-2020
New configuration tab: restrictions. Limit SuperTables functionality for end users with this new tab:
- User can adjust column width
- User can adjust sort columns
- User can adjust order columns
- User can copy data
- User can export data
URL actions! You can now add url actions to dimensions. Users can click on the cell content to go to a configured URL. This includes URL parameters. For example: https://tableauserver.com/workbook/dashboard?Segment=Furniture&Region=North
- You can now use SuperTables actions on group rows
- You can now configure colors for dimensions with up to 50 members
- Configured colors on a dimension will now also apply when using the column as a group column
[1.14.3] - 18-02-2020
- Added checkbox to export when grouping -1 level
- When using multiple columns for grouping the export will now look more clean
[1.14.2] - 13-02-2020
- Option to enable <strong>auto row height</strong> based on the contents of the cells. This options is available under the appearance tab -> layout options. Text will be wrapped automatically.
- Fixed a bug where Pivot Headers returned undefined
[1.14.1] - 17-01-2020
- Change alignment of cells to:
- Fixed format negative values not showing with Integers
[1.14.0] - 14-01-2020
- Format negative values: -1234, (1234) and 1234-
- Added several configuration options for pivotting:
- date format in pivot headers
- show/hide pivot header.
- You can now do conditional formatting on cell backgrounds or text color
- Text will now color between dark and light depending on the cell background color. Text will be much better readable.
- Pivot mode improvements:
- SuperTables will now sort on dates in pivot mode
- Dates are now formatted specified in configuration
[1.13.3] - 18-12-2019
- Changed default layout of grouped column in Excel export
[1.13.2] - 10-12-2019
- Changed default theme to Tableau theme
[1.13.1] - 09-12-2019
- Added a debounce to get proper header height calculation
[1.13.0] - 05-12-2019
- Expand all but N function in context menu!
- Improvements to auto column width for default and existing grids
[1.12.9] - 05-12-2019
- Expand all but N feature for grouping
- Added option to enable/disable 'expand all but N' in configuration under Appearance
[1.12.8] - 03-12-2019
- Converted changelog.txt into markdown formatted variant.
- Added about/changelog page.
- Remove CSS outline focus on base elements.
[1.12.7] - 28-10-2019
Tableau released a new Sandboxed Extension Gallery, we have optimized SuperTables to work with this sandboxed version.
- Time columns are now filterable on seconds.
[1.12.6] - 16-10-2019
[1.12.5] - 16-10-2019
This release contains new UI element for configurations pane and Toggle agg menu when grouping.
- UI in configuration pane for columns.
- Toggle to enable / disable agg menu when grouping.
- Ability to change default aggregation method per measure / calc
- Numbers are right aligned.
[1.12.4] - 08-10-2019
- Autosize column when rendering grid for first time not working well.
- Suppress column in column toolbar. To be able to create calculations without underlying columns are visible through columns toolbar.
[1.12.3] - 27-09-2019
- Export to Excel when grouping.
- Header Height not resizing when grouping.
[1.12.2] - 27-09-2019
This release contains only a bugfix.
- Fixed statusbar bug, agg in header only showing when grouping.
[1.12.1] - 27-09-2019
- Added more animations, like sorting and collapsing / expanding rows.
- New configuration tab for export to excel options
- Toggle: Odd / Even background colors
- Toggle: Skip headers in export
- Toggle: Include header groupings
- Toggle: Include row groupings
- Toggle: Export visible columns only
- Toggle: Format exported values
- New theme: Tableau Table Layout
- Upgraded to AG-Grid version 21.2.0.
- Enabled charting through configuration.
- Changed sum(sales) to sales (sum) for better reading of headernames (50% working).
- Dynamic header heights based on longest headername.
- Autosize all columns will also include headername in calculating size.
- Fixed bug where enabling / disabling aggregation when grouping was not working
For the new theme the following is not working yet as of this version:
- agg for measure is always visible or always hidden
[1.11.1] - 12-09-2019
- Fixed bug where toggle 'Show aggregated value when grouping' was not working anymore when GridState was set.
[1.11.0] - 21-08-2019
- Add clear state option to context menu
- Remember whether pivot mode is active
- Remove save state from context menu (now happens automatically like it already did for parameters).
- Parameter action allow multiple values joined by a configurable delimiter.
- Allow multiple levels of grouping by inserting > into the group header
Include column groups in exports.
- Fix an issue where the grid would reload too often.
[1.10.0] - 13-08-2019
- Add "Clearing the selection will" option to action configuration.
- Add "Show aggregation function in header" option to appearance configuration.
- Add background color gradient option.
- Add parameter and highlight(/selection) actions.
- Allow action filters to be cleared by deselecting all rows/check-boxes.
- Show SuperTables version in configure dialog.
- Fix invalid dates in Internet Explorer.
- Fix values aggregated with avg and count not being displayed.
[1.9.0] - 18-07-2019
- Enable column grouping and allow open/closing of column groups.
- Enable cell color configuration for dimensions/discrete values.
- add option to use cell background as row background color.
- Prevent actions from applying filters to datasheet.
- Store filter and sort state in addition to column state.
[1.8.0] - 12-06-2019
- Feature improve export of groups and formatted values.
- Feature overwrite default font size for Excel exports.
- Fix aggregation (sum, min, max, avg) panel bugs.
- Fix allow action filters to be cleared.
- Fix "Enable checkbox to select entire row" is now enabled by default.
- Fix action target sheet configuration bug.
[1.7.0] - 06-06-2019
- Feature add aggregation (sum, min, max, avg) panel to status bar
- Fix bugs introduced by ag grid updates
[1.6.0] - 17-05-2019
- Add signup/register form to free version
- Add prefix and suffix to number columns
[1.5.2] - 09-04-2019
- Use localized string comparison.
- This fixes issues when comparing differently capitalized strings.
[1.5.1] - 09-04-2019
- Remove Ctrl+C hint from Copy Cell(s) menu item.
[1.5.0] - 28-03-2019
- Added "Copy Cell(s)", "Copy Row(s)" and "Copy Row(s) with Headers".
- Added config for exporting formatted or raw values.kjk
- Updated to AG-Grid 20.0.2
- Updated AG-Grid CSS
- Removed "Copy" and "Copy with Headers"
- Improved context menu: Reworked "Keep only" and "Exclude" behaviour, this was broken in various ways by updates.
- Vertically align sorting/filtering icons.
- Make sure header takes up the full available width.
[1.4.0] - 13-03-2019
- Added "Enable multiline headers" in Appearance tab. This will allow columns with long headers to wrap to 2 lines.
- Use full Tableau field name as default column tooltip.
- Fixed styling for loading spinner in configuration panel.
[1.3.1] - 04-03-2019
- Upgraded to AG-Grid 20.1.0.
- Imported latest AG-Grid CSS to fix scrollbars.
- Loading screen optimizations.
- Bugfixes with AG-Grid version 20.1.0.
- Fixed grouping.
- Fixed resizing column widths.
[1.3.0] - 27-02-2019
- Upgraded to AG-Grid version 20.0.0.
[1.2.0] - 19-02-2019
- Make highlighting rows easier when scrolled to the right
- Remove all Infotopics related content in the extension.
- Enable sorting on group count/size.
- Allow configuring the top/bottom and left/right margins in cells.
- Improve time formatting.
- Remember ag-grid filters when row data is changed.
- When loading giant amount of data strange behaviour when loading
- ag-grid is Â«crashingÂ» when grouping on a date/time column
- Change error message when no data
[1.1.2] - 30-01-2019
- Added feature to change background color of cells.
- Fix for timezones with an half our extra.
[1.1.1] - 16-01-2019
- Invalid Dates showing as blank fields
- Changed default decimal places from 0 to 2. This solves non formatted default percentages showing as 0 OR 1 instead of 0.31 OR 0.67
[1.1.0] - 15-01-2019
- Ag-Grid will now listen to all parameter changes in the dashboard.
- Added the option to enable checkboxes to select entire rows.
- Where IE11 was not working properly (incompatible code).
- Filtering on numbers now works as expected.
- We reduced the time between updating columns and updating the parameter. This hopefully solves the bug where adjusting columns is not saved.