[1.6.5] - 19-08-2022
- Have a fallback css file for cdn loaded css in case the machine has no access to the web.
[1.6.2] - 12-07-2022
- Fixed bug where login with SAML redirects to login page instead of dashboard.
[1.6.1] - 21-06-2022
- Updated dependencies for security fixes.
- Fixed bug for SSO providers when having invalid metadata.
[1.6.0] - 13-06-2022
- Custom SAML configuration for manual setup SAML SSO.
- Added Personal Access Token (PAT) support for Tableau sync.
[1.5.2] - 12-05-2022
- Added support for SAML with Okta as authentication method
[1.5.1] - 19-04-2022
auto_updated functionality to the
datetime field types. Allowing for automatically set timestamps in the fields.
[1.5.0] - 24-02-2022
- Added ability to login with Single Sign On in the Management Console.
- Added configuration for Single Sign On authentication method.
- [DataCorrect] Added info messages when creating a schema on a existing table with unmatched columns.
- Fixed logout throwing a 404 page not found.
- Ordered the Authentication methods based on security level.
- Fixed bug where you could not change field type of 'assigned to' in collaboration addon.
- Security improvements.
[1.4.3] - 16-03-2022
- Improved security by abondoning the cookie session identifier.
- Added support for service name in Oracle database connection.
[1.4.2] - 10-11-2021
- Improved error messages when creating schema's and connections to identify errors more easily.
[1.4.1] - 10-11-2021
- Improved error messages when logging in.
[1.4.0] - 28-09-2021
- New database driver: Azure Synapse is now in BETA.
- New authentication method: Authenticate with Tableau Server
- Import Users and Groups from Tableau Server with our new Tableau import engine.
- Added support for Windows Authentication for SQLServer.
- Added session_mode setting for Oracle connections
- SQLServer supports Windows Authentication via service account.
[1.3.2] - 12-08-2021
- Fix license check modules.
[1.3.1] - 10-08-2021
- Fix bug for schema detection change string fields into select and visa versa.
[1.3.0] - 06-08-2021
- Allow connections to be default to certain casting: lowercase(default), uppercase or case-sensitive.
- Added rollback functionality
- Added permissions for rollback
[1.2.0] - 23-06-2021
- SQLServer connection port isn't required anymore or prefilled with default port.
- Added Oracle database connection and support.
- Added Redshift database connection and support.
- Added options for different extension authentication methods.
- Allow data-correct to change string and select field types.
- Added SCHEMA field for PostgreSQL database connection.
- Changed internal API request calls.
- Downgrade vue-fragment to 1.5.1.
- Added hint messages throughout the management console to improve usage.
- Added plugin system to enable/disable database connections.
[1.1.0] - 11-03-2021
- [UI] New management console UI, aligning more with Tableau Server.
- [Connections] Support for Snowflake!
- [Connections] Added missing fields for Snowflake connection.
- [Connections] Added messages for snowflake connection.
- [Connections] Improved connection editing for a smoother UX.
- [Connections] Added several loader messages to improve UX.
- [Connections] Added colorpicker component, mainly for connections.
- [Migrations] Improvements to migrations page
- [Schema] Added nullable option for dates and paragraph fields
- [Schema] Removed multiple option for dropdown
- [Schema] Disabled a few edit schema options because of database restrictions and issues:
- Rename table
- Change field types for Boolean, Number, Dates and Paragraphs
- Disabled nullable checkbox for all field types
- Allow nullable on edit for new fields.
- [UI] Added license window for better license management.
- Hide nullable field for non-exsting schemas, all fields are by default nullable.
[1.0.6] - 16-02-2021
- Made almost every field (except boolean) nullable. For best practices when creating a schema make all fields nullable. You can use the form builder in the extension to make fields required.
[1.0.5] - 13-01-2021
- [Data Correct] Added check for primary keys with existing tables
- Improved licensing messages
- Fix unlimited users on license not able to add users
- Moved default select value to extension
- Added migrations overview page.
[1.0.4] - 06-01-2021
- [NEW] Added nullable property for fields. (Makes the field not required in the extension)
- [FIX] detected schema's set all fields properly in the form.
- [FIX] Updating schema's on the same table sometimes updates the wrong schema.
- [FIX] Date fields are always nullable. Prevents issues with non null dates being 0000-00-00
- Message improvements for server-side messages.
- Do not allow fields for schema to have the same names.
- Adding several user license checks.
- Added license check button on upgrade/license page.
[1.0.2] - 17-12-2020
- [Collaboration] Added ability to change assign to from a select (dropdown) to single line text (free input)
- Added changelog to upgrade and license page.
[1.0.1] - 10-12-2020
- Disabled Snowflake driver, this driver is not supported yet.
- Added checks on table and label names to prevent database tables with same name.
- Made all fields required
- Added changelog to website through webhooks
[1.0.0] - 03-12-2020
Release version 1.0