[1.6.1] - 23-06-2022
- Improved authentication with SAML not requiring the need to allow popups anymore.
[1.6.0] - 21-06-2022
- Fix: dynamic dropdowns not populated properly when using multiple columns on single worksheet.
[1.5.4] - 25-05-2022
- Improved handling username / password form error message.
- Non-WYSIWYG content will not be parsed to markdown.
[1.5.3] - 12-05-2022
- Improved error handling when username column and/or worksheet can't be found.
[1.5.2] - 19-04-2022
- [DataCorrect] - Improvements to form. Now the form works similar to other modules with customization options for the width of form elements.
- [DataCorrect] - Fixed issue with typecasting where the zeros were being stripped out from the beginning of the string.
- [DataCorrect] - Fixed a bug where the calendar was updating values if a default value is set in the configuration.
- Added extra check around removing local storage variable if the user's browser setting is set to block third party cookies. You can enable this in the browser settings. For more information visit our FAQ page.
- Fixed bug with rendering of the configuration button, now it will show up only if the user is in authoring mode
[1.5.1] - 03-03-2022
- Backwards compatibility improvements.
[1.5.0] - 24-02-2022
- Bulk import. Easily migrate from Excel files to WriteBackExtreme with our new bulk import feature. Easily copy and paste data from Excel into WriteBackExtreme and connect it to the correct datapoints with our mapping technology. Bulk import is using the write permission of the schema.
- Bulk edit. Easily edit/remove multiple items at once! When using the bulk edit only fields you change will be updated to the selected items. Make sure to have enough permissions because bulk edit is using the write and delete permissions of the schema.
- Duplicate rows. Duplicate a row of data through the context menu of a record. Easy to add duplicate rows for the same datapoint.
- Dropdowns fields are now searchable.
- New field type for select fields: Radio buttons. Use radiobuttons to quickly select between values.
- Improved Dynamic Population (default value in form builder) engine so it only populates fields when you are adding a new row
- Fixed using multiple dynamic population in 1 form giving issues
- Added event listener for Mark Selection to update the dynamic populated dropdowns.
- Dynamic Populated dropdowns now have key-value content to store an ID in the database and show a label to the customer
- [DataCorrect] Added option to show all data without mark selection. Makes it easy to do bulk edits on all rows without the need to select rows.
- [DataCorrect] Improved Dynamic Population automatically populating empty cells
- [DataCorrect] Fixed bug where checkbox could not be unchecked.
- [Collaboration] - Layout cleanup
- [Collaboration] - Added support for all field types (map, ratings, etc.)
- [Collaboration] - Show label of fields in comment
- [Collaboration] - Fixed disable show in overview for extra fields not working
- [Collaboration]: Reduced default amount of comments displayed to 50. If more comments are available a 'load more...' button will show.
- [Collaboration]: Fixed mark deselection after editting row and returning to overview.
- [Add Data] and [Collaboration] Added 2 options for schemas:
- Enable/Disable global comments. Add a record without selecting a datapoint in the worksheet
- Enable/Disable multiselect. Add a record while selecting multiple datapoints in the worksheet.
- Fixed a loop in routing where you had to click twice on a tab to load it.
- Improving security. Added auto logout after 2 hours of inactivity.
- Fixed bug where the refresh data button was not showing when 'Show when data is changed' option was selected.
- Improved mapping stability between worksheet and schema.
[1.4.3] - 16-02-2022
- Fix: boolean default value cannot be false and does not persist in configuration window.
- Fix: issue in the mapping/filtering method causes datapoint not to connect properly.
- Fix: incremental requests were sent to the backend after closing configuration window.
[1.4.2] - 09-11-2021
- Improved backwards compatibility with Rich Text fields.
[1.4.1] - 21-09-2021
- Vertical layout for DataCorrect forms
- Several layout improvements to DataCorrect Horizontal and Vertical layout
- Added option to disable mapping (filtering) on the connected Tableau worksheet. With this option you can connect the same writeback schema + data to different Tableau worksheets.
- There are now more options for setting default values for DataCorrect module. Use a static value, i.e., give your default value in a text field input in the config screen. Or use a dynamic value: select a worksheet and column and get the first result from that column.
- Fix CSP bug for Leaflet GEO search package.
- Fix bug for Windows Tableau Online/Server floating object.
[1.4.0] - 28-09-2021
- There are now more options for setting default values: use a static value, i.e., give your default value in a text field input in the config screen. Or use a dynamic value: select a worksheet and column and get the first result from that column.
- You can now ADD NEW rows with DataCorrect! Making this the best inline data editor in Tableau!
- New Field Single Line Field: Smileys. Use smileys as radiobuttons or choose any emoticon with the emoticon picker.
- New Field Single Line Field: Maps! The new Map feature allows to add spatial attributes to your existing data, using leaflet and openstreetmaps.
- New Authentication method: Authenticate through your Tableau Server account
- DataCorrect: improved stability, added 'undo' button, allow new datapoints, internal dataflow, RichContent is stored as Markdown.
- Several performance improvements for loading extension and data.
- DataCorrect: removed reason field for data correction.
- Fixed for recursive backend requests when closing configuration dialog.
- Added fallback scenario for Tableau Desktop and Popup mode on Windows machines.
- Fixed Boolean type fields in overview now showing the right style.
- Removed True/False custom values for bool fields
- Fixed bug in worksheet-connection form, cannot select proper columns on edit.
- Make expired message from 14 days or less, dismissable untill fully expired.
- Error messages will show a more usefull message instead.
- Fixed bug for 'Skip usage' of fields are still shown.
- Added Dynamic default values for all modules except: DataCorrect.
- Added keyboard shortcuts.
- Fixed Rich Text in collaboration forms.
<mod> is basically for MacOS 'command' key and for other platforms it is 'ctrl' aka Controll key.
?: Open the configuration window within the extension.
<mod> + shift + r: Reloads the data from the database.
When configuration window is open
<mod> + s will trigger the save function.
<mod> + r Refreshes the configurations/data in the background.
<mod> + w Closes the configuration window.
[1.3.1] - 12-08-2021
- Fixed History order
- Fixed bug save button
- Updated migrations for compatibility with multiple drivers
[1.3.0] - 06-08-2021
- History mode added to view changes made in WriteBackExtreme. See changes to the database and rollback to revert the change.
- You can now add records to Add Data and Collaboration schemas without selecting a datapoint. These records are stored as global records and will contain a globe icon in the table and a slightly gray background. Either choose to connect the record to all available marks in the connected worksheet or to no marks at all.
- Updated the Collaboration module: Enable notifications. Show an icon and list of comments that are on your name and require action.
- Choose between Compact and Comfortable layout for the comments.
- Toggle config fixed.
- Title and descriptions are now editable.
- You can disable and enable title and description.
- Added support for uppercase for field name castings.
- Fixed editing a data correct schema
- Fixed booleans always required in data correct
- Fixed data correct not saving in certains scenario's and throwing error 500.
- Fixed dot comma problems with decimals.
- Added form fields: Stars, Thumb Up/Down, Slider
- Added an overview of uncommitted changes to the Data Correct module and commit them at once.
[1.2.1] - 16-07-2021
- Improved stability on Tableau Online / Server for viewers
[1.2.0] - 23-06-2021
- Make sure build contains CHANGELOG.
- Added multiple authentication methods: No auth, Pincode, Username & password and more to come!
- Implemented refresh authorization token on new authentication methods.
- Added label for wysiwyg editor.
- Improved messages and hits throughout the system.
- Fixed minor bug(s) for number format based on locale.
[1.1.2] - 13-04-2021
- Parameter actions for tabs. You can switch between tabs (schemas) using a Tableau Parameter.
- Hide / Show tabs
- Fixed mark matching with more than 1 identifier
- Changed partial matching to full mark selection matching
- Improved mark selection
[1.1.0] - 10-03-2021
- Added new Apps for Tableau logo
- Removed prefix and suffix from textarea elements.
- [Collaboration] Improved field formatting for custom fields
- Fixed issue where multiple schema's with same module showing same data.
- Improved button position of 'Config' button and 'Add' button
- Added link to documentation/product guide.
- Improved number field
- Fix type differences for some properties.
[1.0.8] - 15-02-2021
- Fixed moving fields up/down in form builder
- Fixed moving schemas up/down in connections overview
- Fixed default values for numbers not displaying.
- Fixed bulk edit nullables.
[1.0.7] - 28-01-2021
- [All] Added 'Default Value' functionality to 'Data Helper' and 'Add Data'
- [Datacorrect] Fixed bulk edit after updating the number field in 1.0.6.
- [Collaboration] Fixed search on created_at user
[1.0.6] - 26-01-2021
- [All] fixed required fields not always showing a (*) while being required in the form.
- [All] Bugfix for schema filters.
- [All] Added a loader when retrieving data
- [Add / Helper] Bugfix for null values showing as 'Null' string
- [Datacorrect] Changed some config labels to improve UX.
- [Datacorrect] Added close button to powertools modal.
- [Collaboration] Fixed search
- [Collaboration] Fixed hide in overview not working for all fields
- [All] Improvements to number, currency and percent field. Fixed several bugs for Windows
- [All] Code improvements
[1.0.5] - 13-01-2021
- [Data Correct] Fixed column width not working
- [Data Correct] Bulk edit enabled for all field types
- [Data Correct] Fixed issue where primary key was not send to API. Resulting in new records in the database.
- [Data Correct] Disabled save button by default, you can only save when you edit something.
- [Data Add / Collaboration] Added Schema filters for any column. E.g. filter your schema on [Sales] >= 100 or Category = 'A' or [Username] != 'John Doe'
- [Data Add / Collaboration] Pass default value to database for any column.
- Improvements to license message
- Fixed issue where 'No License' message displayed on loading screen.
- Fixed issue where connection form got stuck on loading fields.
- Improvements to loading theme settings
- Fixed icon alignment in action column
- Fixed icon alignment in schema overview
[1.0.4] - 24-12-2020
- [FIX] prevent crashing when not login properly.
- [FIX] Fixed issue where field settings in extension got out of sync with management console
- [Collaboration] You can now show / hide labels (titles) of custom fields in the overview
- Required form fields, you can now make fields required or optional using the form builder.
- Non nullable fields will be automatically required in the form.
- Made required fields visible with a * and disable the save button when not all required fields are filled
- Improvements to field formatting.
- Field formatting will now also show in overviews.
- Added several options to field formatting, like checkbox aliases for check/uncheck
- Fix for checkboxes not saving in database
- Improvements to number field
- Fix for date fields being 0000-00-00 in database throwing incorrect date error.
- [Data Correct] When using existing tables as schema and fields are nullable in the database, you can now properly save them as NULLs
- Implemented license user limit exceeded.
- Default message duration to 5 seconds.
- Added Messenger for errors, improved error descriptions.
- Changed default message/alert/notification time, from 3 to 5 seconds.
[1.0.3] - 16-12-2020
- [Collaboration] Disabled sorting in the form builder for certain columns
- [Collaboration] Custom fields are now visible in the comment and are also sortable
- [Collaboration] The 'Assign to' field can now be configured as a Single Line text using the Management Console
- [Collaboration] Improvements to form builder
- [Collaboration] Hidden certain fields from the form builder and field formatter which are default for collaboration and should not be editted.
- [All] You can now dynamically populate more than 1 select in the same form.
- [All] Cleanup to code
- [All] Fixed issue where the example select in the field formatting was throwing an error.
- [All] ID type fields are now by default hidden and uneditable. This was causing issues.
- [All] Mark selection in dual axis worksheets will now properly filter the extension.
[1.0.2] - 10-12-2020
- Fixed Google Analytics tracking code for demo environments.
- Fixed committing empty data with data correct module.
- Added changelogs to website
[1.0.1] - 10-12-2020
- Fixed issue where popup was not triggered when using dual axis worksheets.
[1.0.0] - 03-12-2020
Release candidate 2 - [2020-11-06]
- Fixed: mark selected values who does have pipe
| seperators causing broken marks lookup when combining values.
- Fixed: loading richcontent in editor properly.
- Added card elevation configuration in themes.
- Added devtools for developers.
Release candidate 1 - [2020-11-04]
- Added proper favicon and title.
- Fixed: bugs and improved in the backend on installation.
- Fixed: schema property style into addon_style.