[1.4.2] - 09-11-2021
- Improved backwards compatibility with Rich Text fields.
[1.4.1] - 21-09-2021
- Vertical layout for DataCorrect forms
- Several layout improvements to DataCorrect Horizontal and Vertical layout
- Added option to disable mapping (filtering) on the connected Tableau worksheet. With this option you can connect the same writeback schema + data to different Tableau worksheets.
- There are now more options for setting default values for DataCorrect module. Use a static value, i.e., give your default value in a text field input in the config screen. Or use a dynamic value: select a worksheet and column and get the first result from that column.
- Fix CSP bug for Leaflet GEO search package.
- Fix bug for Windows Tableau Online/Server floating object.
[1.4.0] - 28-09-2021
- There are now more options for setting default values: use a static value, i.e., give your default value in a text field input in the config screen. Or use a dynamic value: select a worksheet and column and get the first result from that column.
- You can now ADD NEW rows with DataCorrect! Making this the best inline data editor in Tableau!
- New Field Single Line Field: Smileys. Use smileys as radiobuttons or choose any emoticon with the emoticon picker.
- New Field Single Line Field: Maps! The new Map feature allows to add spatial attributes to your existing data, using leaflet and openstreetmaps.
- New Authentication method: Authenticate through your Tableau Server account
- DataCorrect: improved stability, added 'undo' button, allow new datapoints, internal dataflow, RichContent is stored as Markdown.
- Several performance improvements for loading extension and data.
- DataCorrect: removed reason field for data correction.
- Fixed for recursive backend requests when closing configuration dialog.
- Added fallback scenario for Tableau Desktop and Popup mode on Windows machines.
- Fixed Boolean type fields in overview now showing the right style.
- Removed True/False custom values for bool fields
- Fixed bug in worksheet-connection form, cannot select proper columns on edit.
- Make expired message from 14 days or less, dismissable untill fully expired.
- Error messages will show a more usefull message instead.
- Fixed bug for 'Skip usage' of fields are still shown.
- Added Dynamic default values for all modules except: DataCorrect.
- Added keyboard shortcuts.
- Fixed Rich Text in collaboration forms.
<mod> is basically for MacOS 'command' key and for other platforms it is 'ctrl' aka Controll key.
?: Open the configuration window within the extension.
<mod> + shift + r: Reloads the data from the database.
When configuration window is open
<mod> + s will trigger the save function.
<mod> + r Refreshes the configurations/data in the background.
<mod> + w Closes the configuration window.
[1.3.1] - 12-08-2021
- Fixed History order
- Fixed bug save button
- Updated migrations for compatibility with multiple drivers
[1.3.0] - 06-08-2021
- History mode added to view changes made in WriteBackExtreme. See changes to the database and rollback to revert the change.
- You can now add records to Add Data and Collaboration schemas without selecting a datapoint. These records are stored as global records and will contain a globe icon in the table and a slightly gray background. Either choose to connect the record to all available marks in the connected worksheet or to no marks at all.
- Updated the Collaboration module: Enable notifications. Show an icon and list of comments that are on your name and require action.
- Choose between Compact and Comfortable layout for the comments.
- Toggle config fixed.
- Title and descriptions are now editable.
- You can disable and enable title and description.
- Added support for uppercase for field name castings.
- Fixed editing a data correct schema
- Fixed booleans always required in data correct
- Fixed data correct not saving in certains scenario's and throwing error 500.
- Fixed dot comma problems with decimals.
- Added form fields: Stars, Thumb Up/Down, Slider
- Added an overview of uncommitted changes to the Data Correct module and commit them at once.
[1.2.1] - 16-07-2021
- Improved stability on Tableau Online / Server for viewers
[1.2.0] - 23-06-2021
- Make sure build contains CHANGELOG.
- Added multiple authentication methods: No auth, Pincode, Username & password and more to come!
- Implemented refresh authorization token on new authentication methods.
- Added label for wysiwyg editor.
- Improved messages and hits throughout the system.
- Fixed minor bug(s) for number format based on locale.
[1.1.2] - 13-04-2021
- Parameter actions for tabs. You can switch between tabs (schemas) using a Tableau Parameter.
- Hide / Show tabs
- Fixed mark matching with more than 1 identifier
- Changed partial matching to full mark selection matching
- Improved mark selection
[1.1.0] - 10-03-2021
- Added new Apps for Tableau logo
- Removed prefix and suffix from textarea elements.
- [Collaboration] Improved field formatting for custom fields
- Fixed issue where multiple schema's with same module showing same data.
- Improved button position of 'Config' button and 'Add' button
- Added link to documentation/product guide.
- Improved number field
- Fix type differences for some properties.
[1.0.8] - 15-02-2021
- Fixed moving fields up/down in form builder
- Fixed moving schemas up/down in connections overview
- Fixed default values for numbers not displaying.
- Fixed bulk edit nullables.
[1.0.7] - 28-01-2021
- [All] Added 'Default Value' functionality to 'Data Helper' and 'Add Data'
- [Datacorrect] Fixed bulk edit after updating the number field in 1.0.6.
- [Collaboration] Fixed search on created_at user
[1.0.6] - 26-01-2021
- [All] fixed required fields not always showing a (*) while being required in the form.
- [All] Bugfix for schema filters.
- [All] Added a loader when retrieving data
- [Add / Helper] Bugfix for null values showing as 'Null' string
- [Datacorrect] Changed some config labels to improve UX.
- [Datacorrect] Added close button to powertools modal.
- [Collaboration] Fixed search
- [Collaboration] Fixed hide in overview not working for all fields
- [All] Improvements to number, currency and percent field. Fixed several bugs for Windows
- [All] Code improvements
[1.0.5] - 13-01-2021
- [Data Correct] Fixed column width not working
- [Data Correct] Bulk edit enabled for all field types
- [Data Correct] Fixed issue where primary key was not send to API. Resulting in new records in the database.
- [Data Correct] Disabled save button by default, you can only save when you edit something.
- [Data Add / Collaboration] Added Schema filters for any column. E.g. filter your schema on [Sales] >= 100 or Category = 'A' or [Username] != 'John Doe'
- [Data Add / Collaboration] Pass default value to database for any column.
- Improvements to license message
- Fixed issue where 'No License' message displayed on loading screen.
- Fixed issue where connection form got stuck on loading fields.
- Improvements to loading theme settings
- Fixed icon alignment in action column
- Fixed icon alignment in schema overview
[1.0.4] - 24-12-2020
- [FIX] prevent crashing when not login properly.
- [FIX] Fixed issue where field settings in extension got out of sync with management console
- [Collaboration] You can now show / hide labels (titles) of custom fields in the overview
- Required form fields, you can now make fields required or optional using the form builder.
- Non nullable fields will be automatically required in the form.
- Made required fields visible with a * and disable the save button when not all required fields are filled
- Improvements to field formatting.
- Field formatting will now also show in overviews.
- Added several options to field formatting, like checkbox aliases for check/uncheck
- Fix for checkboxes not saving in database
- Improvements to number field
- Fix for date fields being 0000-00-00 in database throwing incorrect date error.
- [Data Correct] When using existing tables as schema and fields are nullable in the database, you can now properly save them as NULLs
- Implemented license user limit exceeded.
- Default message duration to 5 seconds.
- Added Messenger for errors, improved error descriptions.
- Changed default message/alert/notification time, from 3 to 5 seconds.
[1.0.3] - 16-12-2020
- [Collaboration] Disabled sorting in the form builder for certain columns
- [Collaboration] Custom fields are now visible in the comment and are also sortable
- [Collaboration] The 'Assign to' field can now be configured as a Single Line text using the Management Console
- [Collaboration] Improvements to form builder
- [Collaboration] Hidden certain fields from the form builder and field formatter which are default for collaboration and should not be editted.
- [All] You can now dynamically populate more than 1 select in the same form.
- [All] Cleanup to code
- [All] Fixed issue where the example select in the field formatting was throwing an error.
- [All] ID type fields are now by default hidden and uneditable. This was causing issues.
- [All] Mark selection in dual axis worksheets will now properly filter the extension.
[1.0.2] - 10-12-2020
- Fixed Google Analytics tracking code for demo environments.
- Fixed committing empty data with data correct module.
- Added changelogs to website
[1.0.1] - 10-12-2020
- Fixed issue where popup was not triggered when using dual axis worksheets.
[1.0.0] - 03-12-2020
Release candidate 2 - [2020-11-06]
- Fixed: mark selected values who does have pipe
| seperators causing broken marks lookup when combining values.
- Fixed: loading richcontent in editor properly.
- Added card elevation configuration in themes.
- Added devtools for developers.
Release candidate 1 - [2020-11-04]
- Added proper favicon and title.
- Fixed: bugs and improved in the backend on installation.
- Fixed: schema property style into addon_style.