[1.0.7] - 28-01-2021
- [All] Added 'Default Value' functionality to 'Data Helper' and 'Add Data'
- [Datacorrect] Fixed bulk edit after updating the number field in 1.0.6.
- [Collaboration] Fixed search on created_at user
[1.0.6] - 26-01-2021
- [All] fixed required fields not always showing a (*) while being required in the form.
- [All] Bugfix for schema filters.
- [Add / Helper] Bugfix for null values showing as 'Null' string
- [Datacorrect] Changed some config labels to improve UX.
- [Datacorrect] Added close button to powertools modal.
- [Collaboration] Fixed search
- [Collaboration] Fixed hide in overview not working for all fields
- [All] Improvements to number, currency and percent field. Fixed several bugs for Windows
- [All] Code improvements
[1.0.5] - 13-01-2021
- [Data Correct] Fixed column width not working
- [Data Correct] Bulk edit enabled for all field types
- [Data Correct] Fixed issue where primary key was not send to API. Resulting in new records in the database.
- [Data Correct] Disabled save button by default, you can only save when you edit something.
- [Data Add / Collaboration] Added Schema filters for any column. E.g. filter your schema on [Sales] >= 100 or Category = 'A' or [Username] != 'John Doe'
- [Data Add / Collaboration] Pass default value to database for any column.
- Improvements to license message
- Fixed issue where 'No License' message displayed on loading screen.
- Fixed issue where connection form got stuck on loading fields.
- Improvements to loading theme settings
- Fixed icon alignment in action column
- Fixed icon alignment in schema overview
[1.0.4] - 24-12-2020
- [FIX] prevent crashing when not login properly.
- [FIX] Fixed issue where field settings in extension got out of sync with management console
- [Collaboration] You can now show / hide labels (titles) of custom fields in the overview
- Required form fields, you can now make fields required or optional using the form builder.
- Non nullable fields will be automatically required in the form.
- Made required fields visible with a * and disable the save button when not all required fields are filled
- Improvements to field formatting.
- Field formatting will now also show in overviews.
- Added several options to field formatting, like checkbox aliases for check/uncheck
- Fix for checkboxes not saving in database
- Improvements to number field
- Fix for date fields being 0000-00-00 in database throwing incorrect date error.
- [Data Correct] When using existing tables as schema and fields are nullable in the database, you can now properly save them as NULLs
- Implemented license user limit exceeded.
- Default message duration to 5 seconds.
- Added Messenger for errors, improved error descriptions.
- Changed default message/alert/notification time, from 3 to 5 seconds.
[1.0.3] - 16-12-2020
- [Collaboration] Disabled sorting in the form builder for certain columns
- [Collaboration] Custom fields are now visible in the comment and are also sortable
- [Collaboration] The 'Assign to' field can now be configured as a Single Line text using the Management Console
- [Collaboration] Improvements to form builder
- [Collaboration] Hidden certain fields from the form builder and field formatter which are default for collaboration and should not be editted.
- [All] You can now dynamically populate more than 1 select in the same form.
- [All] Cleanup to code
- [All] Fixed issue where the example select in the field formatting was throwing an error.
- [All] ID type fields are now by default hidden and uneditable. This was causing issues.
- [All] Mark selection in dual axis worksheets will now properly filter the extension.
[1.0.2] - 10-12-2020
- Fixed Google Analytics tracking code for demo environments.
- Fixed committing empty data with data correct module.
- Added changelogs to website
[1.0.1] - 10-12-2020
- Fixed issue where popup was not triggered when using dual axis worksheets.
[1.0.0] - 03-12-2020
Release candidate 2 - [2020-11-06]
- Fixed: mark selected values who does have pipe
| seperators causing broken marks lookup when combining values.
- Fixed: loading richcontent in editor properly.
- Added card elevation configuration in themes.
- Added devtools for developers.
Release candidate 1 - [2020-11-04]
- Added proper favicon and title.
- Fixed: bugs and improved in the backend on installation.
- Fixed: schema property style into addon_style.