[1.4.4] - 10-11-2021
- Improved error messages in Management Console to identify errors more easily.
[1.4.3] - 10-11-2021
- Added IP filtering for Management Console. Add the WHITELIST_IPS_MANAGEMENT_CONSOLE setting to the .ENV to enable seperate IPs by ;. e.g. WHITELIST_IPS_MANAGEMENT_CONSOLE="127.0.0.1;22.214.171.124".
- Added IP filtering through a Proxy. Add the WHITELIST_IPS_TRUSTED_PROXY setting to the .ENV to enable this feature. You can enable it by adding a list of IPs to it. E.g. WHITELIST_IPS_TRUSTED_PROXY="126.96.36.199;188.8.131.52"
- Improved security for Management Console.
- Added more permission based security checks for all requests.
[1.4.2] - 09-11-2021
- Improved API call for extension
- Fixed backwards compatibility with existing connections
[1.4.1] - 21-10-2021
- Fix bug for storing certain characters and make sure its escaped in Snowflake.
- Upgraded extension.
- Force HTTPS enabled, when behind load balancer.
- Added fallback to load proper extension/backend index file.
- Fix bug in BULK data requests with boolean fields to force them in every payload.
[1.4.0] - 29-09-2021
- New connection! We now support Azure Synapse (BETA)
- Fixed bug where you couldn't remove groups.
- Fixed bug with enabling/disabling database plugins.
- Fixed bug where update/install for Windows script throws an '\Microsoft was not expected' error.
- Improved Oracle Data Detection mapping.
- Allow Oracle connections to set the session_mode.
- Fixed bug for can_edit check in DbColumnMapper.
- Improved bulk data preparation for DataCorrect.
- Builds are now signed and more secure.
[1.3.3] - 02-09-2021
- Fixed retrieving table names when connecting to existing tables for Snowflake driver on Windows Servers.
- Fixed primary key detection for UUID in Snowflake existing tables.
[1.3.1] - 09-08-2021
- Fix system database table _audits for altering its structure.
- Set minimal PHP version of 7.4.15 due to bug within PHP with bz2, gzip and few other PHP extensions.
- Improved Windows BAT script for crashing on
[1.3.0] - 06-08-2021
- Added history mode: See Extension changelog for compatibility.
- Improvements to audit information for history mode.
- Allow connections to be default to certain casting: lowercase(default), uppercase or case-sensitive.
- Fixed data correct bulk updates.
[1.2.0] - 23-06-2021
- Improved Snowflake plugin to prepare for case sensitive or default Snowflake.
- Ported project to Laravel and build it as a Phar.
- Added preparation for more connection Support rules.
- Added patching system.
- Added plugin system for future database connections.
- Added more extension authentication mechanismes.
- Added Redshift database connector.
- Added Oracle database connector.
- Renewed build process.
- Compressed build version.
- Using original JWT package for authorization, not a vague implementation of JWT.
- Introduced Laravel validation.
- Started on converting majority of System DB communication via DB Models.
- Converted to Laravel framework.
- It's required to have a driver configuration
NoExecuteInSQLPrepare=true. Snowflake default executes prepare statements but it's not default ODBC behaviour.
- When upgrading from ealier versions of the WBE set environment variable
[1.1.2] - 13-04-2021
- [FIX] Sqlsrv forces uppercased UUID.
- Improved tracking for upgrade process.
[1.1.1] - 08-04-2021
- SQL Server doesnt default have a port number, due to multi instance setup.
- [FIX] bug for default sqlsrv installation database connection.
[1.1.0] - 11-03-2021
- Snowflake + PostgreSQL intergratie.
- Added default system database config file.
- [FIX] special chars, force database connection charset utf8.
- [FIX] casting in the API for loosely null values.
[1.0.7] - 11-03-2021
- [CORE-FIX] Broken upgrade mechanisme for updates to later versions.
- [FIX] Added fallback for when upgrade succeed but migration fails due to file signature changes.
- Upgrade will search for checksum file and upgrade file.
- Upgrade allows for non-full system update, it allows for single file updates/patches.
[1.0.6] - 01-02-2021
- [FIX] added migration for fixing table collation differences. Only for MySQL databases.
[1.0.5] - 13-01-2021
- [FIX] on schema update, fields are stored as object instead of array.
- Added migration-status and ability to remove migration.
- [CORE] Migration destroy command.
- Added support for schema column filters, like [Sales] > 100 and [Category] = A
[1.0.4] - 24-12-2020
- Moved connections and schemas into the systemdatabase.
- [FIX] testing connection on edit, missing password.
- Added user license check, how many users left.
- Added API dynamic filters.
- Added migration for fixing older schemas to have the
- Changed default decimals from 12 to 18 numbers.
- [FIX] Schema's missing
- [FIX] Updating schema's on the same table sometimes updates the wrong schema.
- [FIX] cast
0000-00-00 00:00:00 to null.
- [CORE] Changed datetime schema method from
timestampTz(unsupported for change) into
- [CORE-FIX] improved boolean validation/casting.
- [CORE-FIX] On schema update, lookup was based on table instead of key.
- [CORE-FIX] Change schema field type.
- [CORE] Added license check command.
- Laravel Eloquent updated to version 8.
- [FIX] ability to test updated connections.
[1.0.3] - 15-12-2020
- Updated extension to 1.0.3
- Updated management console to 1.0.2
- Added extra user license check, see how many users are left on the license.
[1.0.2] - 14-12-2020
- Updated core to 1.0.4
- Fixed collaboration replies not shown as reply
- Fixed issue where comments could not be editted
- Fixed license check
[1.0.1] - 10-12-2020
[1.0.0] - 03-12-2020
- Added API endpoint for downloading trex file.
[1.0.0-rc.2] - 06-10-2020
- Check if migration and storage folder folder exists.
- Added resources folder in build.
- Added 2 new functions:
schema_key: determines on the database connection if the schemakey should be uppercased.
date_now: generates a
Carbon\Carbon instance (default Laravel/Zero) or
- On API Tableau auth create user via core.
- Fixed: open direct extension urls.
- Fixed: type difference error on verifyUser.
- Fixed: Remove migration from system table instead of forced mysql connection.
- Fixed: API transformer: numbers didnt cast properly.
[1.0.0-rc.1] - 05-10-2020
- Added info for installation/development.
- Added writeback logo, favicon and proper title.
- Changed landing page now showing writeback extrmeme logo.
[0.2.0] - 10-08-2020
- Added annotation style for comments.
- On crash allow user to reset extension.
- Improved routing for tabs/schemas.
- Start on Zustand store implementation instead of Context.
- Added upgrade screen in the backend.
- Fixed missing authorization column or worksheet.
- Fixed bug for loading annotation
- Fixed bug for loading multiple tabs and mark selection using wrong data mark for retrieving data.
[0.1.4] - 07-08-2020
- Disabled compression for core build.
- Added multi tab support.
[0.1.3] - 27-07-2020
- Bugfix for windows directory paths.
- Undo installation menu cause of the unsupported windows cases.
- Fixed typo in deployer to beta server and builder.
- Fixed installation menu bug.
[0.1.1] - 09-07-2020
- Added installatio menu.
- Added make trex file in installation menu.
[0.1.0] - 08-07-2020